Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Problem Solved

[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Sherman

Mark wrote:

Cliff wrote:

[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.
Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Feed them trolls.

Ahhh screw you jerkoff. It's a brilliant idea and it has everything to
do with survival.
I hereby nominate the OP as the next President of the US.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Johnson

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Uh...excuse me, where do we get the fresh water to fill the moat? (The
majority of the moat is in a desert.) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to
not use the aligators as a new food source (as the aligators are a protected
species)?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
jeff

Richard Johnson wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Uh...excuse me, where do we get the fresh water to fill the moat? (The
majority of the moat is in a desert.) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to
not use the aligators as a new food source (as the aligators are a protected
species)?

Ok, salt water crocs then.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Sherman

Richard Johnson wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Uh...excuse me, where do we get the fresh water to fill the moat? (The
majority of the moat is in a desert.) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to
not use the aligators as a new food source (as the aligators are a protected
species)?

You channel it in from the gulf.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dick

I've had this same solution for awhile now only difference being that
my proposal is to force the illegals to swim back to Mexico. In that way we
only have to worry about the survivors re-entering the country a week later.
Dick

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Group: rec.crafts.metalworking Date: Fri,
May 26, 2006, 7:56am From:
(Cliff)
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems
we're having in this country lately - Illegal
immigration, hurricane recovery, wild
animals attacking humans in Florida.
The best way to get results is to
concentrate on solutions to these
problems.
Here is a win-win-win situation:
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican
border
+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New
Orleans
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like solved
today?

I'm still a proponent of the giant river of fire.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Dick wrote:
I've had this same solution for awhile now only difference

being that
my proposal is to force the illegals to swim back to Mexico. In

that way we
only have to worry about the survivors re-entering the country a

week later.
Dick

Yes,and next Olympics Mexicans claim all swimming sports medals.
Think harder for Christ's sake.

[

--
Sincerely yours

Zatoichi
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Cliff wrote:
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

**** illegals,I won't have anything to do with that.

OTOH I do think building of defensive moat(crocs,piranhas,acid or
whatever) would be a great OT.

Besides,you think that Mexicans would be willing to dig that moat?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?
And, since every moat has two sides to it, how do we get the alligators not
to use the Gringos as a food source? And, assuming we can solve that
problem, what will the alligators eat, each other?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick

Richard Johnson wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Uh...excuse me, where do we get the fresh water to fill the moat? (The
majority of the moat is in a desert.) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to
not use the aligators as a new food source (as the aligators are a protected
species)?

Easy dig it sea level and use salt water Crocks. Let the aligators
alone and maybe they will reduce the il-legals in Fla.
...lew...
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
digitalmaster

"Richard Johnson" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.

Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

Uh...excuse me, where do we get the fresh water to fill the moat? (The
majority of the moat is in a desert.) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to
not use the aligators as a new food source (as the aligators are a
protected species)?

let the Rio Grande fill it...the Rio is the border in many places.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
myal

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?
And, since every moat has two sides to it, how do we get the alligators not
to use the Gringos as a food source? And, assuming we can solve that
problem, what will the alligators eat, each other?

get salties , not gators yes , they do not make racial distinctions ,
that is for people to do when they have too much time on their hands ,
but they will turn it into a no go area for eveyone , and even a 3 metre
croc can live on a human as a meal and not eat for near on a year , tho
if the meat be plentiful , they have a BIG appetite .
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Sherman

zatoichi wrote:
Cliff wrote:

[
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately -
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in
Florida.

The best way to get results is to concentrate on solutions to these
problems.
Here is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like solved today?
]

**** illegals,I won't have anything to do with that.

OTOH I do think building of defensive moat(crocs,piranhas,acid or
whatever) would be a great OT.

Besides,you think that Mexicans would be willing to dig that moat?

Sure. After all, it's a job that Americans won't do.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Sherman

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?

And the problem is.....?
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

On Fri, 26 May 2006 23:18:14 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?
And, since every moat has two sides to it, how do we get the alligators not
to use the Gringos as a food source? And, assuming we can solve that
problem, what will the alligators eat, each other?

To paraphrase -- " Let them eat Fish"

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 26 May 2006 20:24:40 -0400, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

To paraphrase -- " Let them eat Fish"

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a
person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
digitalmaster

"Mark Sherman" wrote in message
zatoichi wrote:
Cliff wrote:

[
[...]

cut off welfare and there will not be a need for a guest worker program

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Sherman

zatoichi wrote:

Cliff wrote:

[
[...]

Cut off their heads and there won't be either.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 27 May 2006 00:09:01 GMT, Mark Sherman
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?

And the problem is.....?

Claymores are far cheaper and have lower maintainence requirements.

Now the antipersonal devices the East Germans used on the Wall...might
have some utility in this application." Horn Mine"

On the other hand..lasers or charged partical beam weapons may be just
the thing. Long level stretchs make great environments for discharging
a linear weapon. Envrionmental disturbances would only fire the
weapon, which would be immediately ready for the next shot.

Or..we could take a page from the Russians in Afghanistan. Where they
disguised antipersonel mines as childrens toys, we could do the same
but disguised as burritos and tacos and 6 packs of Bud, salted along
the border.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
nteal

while this is a great idea, it is not your great idea. i heard of this
the same place you did, on the radio when paul harvey read it.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
jeff

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 May 2006 00:09:01 GMT, Mark Sherman

Or..we could take a page from the Russians in Afghanistan. Where they
disguised antipersonel mines as childrens toys, we could do the same
but disguised as burritos and tacos and 6 packs of Bud, salted along
the border.

Than would take out too many minutemen, but then again I suspect that is why
the guards are being sent.

--
jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 27 May 2006 14:03:38 -0700, "nteal" wrote:

while this is a great idea, it is not your great idea. i heard of this
the same place you did, on the radio when paul harvey read it.

Who are you refering to?

Ive not heard Paul Harvey in a couple years.

Is he still alive?

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 27 May 2006 22:19:29 -0400, "jeff"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 May 2006 00:09:01 GMT, Mark Sherman

Or..we could take a page from the Russians in Afghanistan. Where they
disguised antipersonel mines as childrens toys, we could do the same
but disguised as burritos and tacos and 6 packs of Bud, salted along
the border.

Than would take out too many minutemen, but then again I suspect that is why
the guards are being sent.

Any idea of how many of the Guard belongs to the Minutemen? The Guard
is just plain folks like you and me.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On 27 May 2006 14:03:38 -0700, "nteal" wrote:

while this is a great idea, it is not your great idea. i heard of this
the same place you did, on the radio when paul harvey read it.

Which is why it (humor) was quoted "[" & "]" and unsigned, though
I did not know of Paul Harvey as the source (or that would have
been provided as well or just not posted if a copyright matter).

HTH
--
Cliff