Posted to alt.home.repair

Default They Should Have Asked My Husband

Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

--
David B.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2017 3:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

Gee, husbands in the UK same as here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2017 5:14 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/22/2017 3:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

Gee, husbands in the UK same as here.

What's your husband like, Frank?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/17 2:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

She's good.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/04/2017 13:25, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 4/22/17 2:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

She's good.

She is! She's a star! :-)

http://pamayres.com

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/04/2017 13:18, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 4/22/2017 5:14 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/22/2017 3:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

Gee, husbands in the UK same as here.

What's your husband like, Frank?

Same as yours, Colonel?

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/23/2017 12:45 PM, David B. wrote:
On 22/04/2017 13:18, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 4/22/2017 5:14 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/22/2017 3:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

Gee, husbands in the UK same as here.

What's your husband like, Frank?

Same as yours, Colonel?

Please don't answer the colon as I have him blocked and would not know
otherwise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:48:47 AM UTC-5, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns
--
David B.

Hum, 2005, funny lady, is she still alive? Some of the people she mentioned aren't. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/17 2:48 AM, David B. wrote:
Some folk here may enjoy this not-so-recent poem by Pam Ayers

Perhaps you'll let me know!

They Should Have Asked My Husband https://youtu.be/Y4oydSZTAns

She's good.

She is! She's a star! :-)

http://pamayres.com
--

Darn! She looked older back in 2005. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Surprised Monster

My husband exploded [email protected] Home Repair 10 April 8th 13 12:00 PM
Before I tell my husband ( septic tank) endymion UK diy 19 February 19th 09 10:21 AM
Ex Spouse Day: A tribute to my ex-husband krp Home Repair 0 April 22nd 07 01:33 PM
Old Husband's tale [email protected] Electronics Repair 36 October 1st 05 07:01 AM
My husband is money laundering R8EDXXX Home Repair 4 January 20th 05 11:53 PM