Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men
krp krp is offline

Default Ex Spouse Day: A tribute to my ex-husband

krp wrote:

DO YOU ASSHAT? YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE BEING SHOWN FOR HORSE**** YOU
ARE, CAN YOU? FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF HELPING MEN DEAL WITH THE
SLINGS AND ARROWS OF THE FAMILY LAW SYSTEM I HAVE OFTEN HEARD THE
SCREECHING OF ANGRY FEMINOIDS.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN NNTP POSTING HOST IS? HINT IR IS NOT A FUKKING
REMAILER.