Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement drawers ?

I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2017 12:34 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy

My replacement drawers are Fruit of the Loom, size 3x.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/19/2017 03:34 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy

yabbut you halfta by a 12 pack ofem

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-st...zer-99896.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:34:56 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy

Do you have the drawers that are 1 inch x 1 inch or the ones that are 14 feet by 14 feet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 8:40:04 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Measure your drawers.

Draw them.

Draw them again in 123Design, TinkerCad, or OpenSCAD.

Save as an STL file. Take to the local library and have them print on the 3D printer.

Problem solved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:29:57 PM UTC-5, Jimbo wrote:
On 04/19/2017 03:34 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy

yabbut you halfta by a 12 pack ofem

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-st...zer-99896.html

I ended up buying some plexiglass and making my own drawers.

Getting the pieces to stay together while the glue dried was a beach.

:-)

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 10:03:55 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:29:57 PM UTC-5, Jimbo wrote:
On 04/19/2017 03:34 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a storage system with 24 clear drawers.

Three of the smaller drawers are missing.

Does anyone sell replacement drawers ?

I can find no name stamped on it.

Thanks,
Andy

yabbut you halfta by a 12 pack ofem

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-st...zer-99896.html

I ended up buying some plexiglass and making my own drawers.

Getting the pieces to stay together while the glue dried was a beach.

:-)

Andy

You should have told us that before we did all this research for you.

Drawers Greg Guarino[_2_] Woodworking 4 February 15th 15 07:14 AM
drawers Peter UK diy 4 June 1st 07 09:43 AM
Replacement draw rail guides on pine chest of drawers [email protected] Home Repair 2 August 30th 06 03:31 PM
drawers Maurice Hood UK diy 4 May 9th 06 11:34 PM
Screwfix Replacement Drawers & Doors The Medway Handyman UK diy 3 April 1st 06 12:07 PM