Posted to uk.d-i-y
Maurice Hood

Default drawers

I have to replace some of the drawers in my kitchen. I replaced one some
time ago with a pair of metal sides with set of metal runners that came
from Frank Edwards, now ceased trading. I think that they were by a
company called hafel or something like that. Does anybody know where I
can get something like this?
They consist of two steel sides and fittings to fit the original drawer
front, you make your own back and base as required, and the two side
runnners to fit to the cupboard.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero

"Maurice Hood" wrote in message
news:5d5f2bd800f323f35bd7f58f00be8b84.126261@mygat e.mailgate.org...
I have to replace some of the drawers in my kitchen. I replaced one some
time ago with a pair of metal sides with set of metal runners that came
from Frank Edwards, now ceased trading. I think that they were by a
company called hafel or something like that. Does anybody know where I
can get something like this?
They consist of two steel sides and fittings to fit the original drawer
front, you make your own back and base as required, and the two side
runnners to fit to the cupboard.

==============================
Something like these?

They're actually quite readily available - I think 'Woodfit' do them as
well.

Cic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
HandyMart

Maurice Hood wrote:

I have to replace some of the drawers in my kitchen. I replaced one some
time ago with a pair of metal sides with set of metal runners that came
from Frank Edwards, now ceased trading. I think that they were by a
company called hafel or something like that. Does anybody know where I
can get something like this?
They consist of two steel sides and fittings to fit the original drawer
front, you make your own back and base as required, and the two side
runnners to fit to the cupboard.

The company is Häfele. They only supply to the trade. However, they were
very helpful in supplying me with a copy of their catalogue and names of
local suppliers.

Martin
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Maurice Hood wrote:
I have to replace some of the drawers in my kitchen. I replaced one
some time ago with a pair of metal sides with set of metal runners
that came from Frank Edwards, now ceased trading. I think that they
were by a company called hafel or something like that. Does anybody
know where I can get something like this?
They consist of two steel sides and fittings to fit the original
drawer front, you make your own back and base as required, and the
two side runnners to fit to the cupboard.

They stock them in the B&Q Warehouse stores.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I can buy direct from Häfele through my trade account, but am pretty
sure that the ironmongary centre (part of the timber centre, build
centre, plumb centre group) can also supply them and they deal with non
trade too.
Calum