Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Dude Wipes

I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things make me laugh. \(^o^)/

https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/

[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2017 2:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things make me laugh. \(^o^)/

https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/

[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Funny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/17 6:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/3/2017 2:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They
are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things
make me laugh. \(^o^)/

https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/

[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Funny.

Too bad that wasn't shown at the start of every quarter of the
Super Bowl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2017 8:07 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/3/17 6:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/3/2017 2:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They
are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things
make me laugh. \(^o^)/

https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/

[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Funny.

Too bad that wasn't shown at the start of every quarter of the Super
Bowl.

Vaguely recall hearing about them before. I think they were or may have
used jocks to endorse them.

Read this in Q&A section of Amazon reviews:

Question: Will these make my taint smell phresh after a huge duece?

Answer: Yes they do. Received a beej shortly after dropping a deuce
without any complaints.

By Alex Vazquez on December 6, 2016
Posted to alt.home.repair

I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They
are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things
make me laugh. ?(^o^)?
https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/
[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Vaguely recall hearing about them before. I think they were or may have
used jocks to endorse them.
Read this in Q&A section of Amazon reviews:
Question: Will these make my taint smell phresh after a huge duece?
Answer: Yes they do. Received a beej shortly after dropping a deuce
without any complaints.
By Alex Vazquez on December 6, 2016

I just thought of a slogan :

" .. for that fart you shouldn't have trusted. "

jt

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2017 8:44 AM, wrote:

I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They
are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things
make me laugh. ?(^o^)?
https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/
[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Vaguely recall hearing about them before. I think they were or may have
used jocks to endorse them.
Read this in Q&A section of Amazon reviews:
Question: Will these make my taint smell phresh after a huge duece?
Answer: Yes they do. Received a beej shortly after dropping a deuce
without any complaints.
By Alex Vazquez on December 6, 2016

I just thought of a slogan :

" .. for that fart you shouldn't have trusted. "

jt

Crappy morning. I just read on Facebook that if you hold in your farts
they travel to your brain and give you ****ty ideas.

Dude Gets Hair Caught in Machine [email protected] Metalworking 0 November 29th 11 03:24 AM
I was talking to this dude from Austin Tom Watson Woodworking 43 December 24th 08 10:54 PM
Many thanks to JVC Dude (Aiwa MX-Z3300M) Dom Electronics Repair 0 January 6th 06 11:21 AM
Swarfega Wipes Stuart UK diy 3 November 21st 05 05:53 PM
I gotta party with this dude Matt Home Repair 0 January 28th 05 08:27 PM