Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT, Dude Wipes

On 3/3/2017 8:44 AM, wrote:

I was checking my Amazon account when I came across "Dude Wipes". They
are unscented larger than normal flushable wipes for men. Some things
make me laugh. ?(^o^)?
https://www.amazon.com/Flushable-Sin...dp/B00IXDS4EU/
[8~{} Uncle Flushable Monster

Vaguely recall hearing about them before. I think they were or may have
used jocks to endorse them.
Read this in Q&A section of Amazon reviews:
Question: Will these make my taint smell phresh after a huge duece?
Answer: Yes they do. Received a beej shortly after dropping a deuce
without any complaints.
By Alex Vazquez on December 6, 2016

I just thought of a slogan :

" .. for that fart you shouldn't have trusted. "

jt

Crappy morning. I just read on Facebook that if you hold in your farts
they travel to your brain and give you ****ty ideas.