Posted to uk.legal,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Cannabis 'kills peers son'

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 07:02:14 +0000
AndyW wrote:

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:42:58 -0000, Ophelia
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message ...

Indeed, Americans have become too casual and gung ho with their
love of guns.

Guns are safe as long as you're sober ;-)

http://www.ibtimes.com/accidental-gu...r-problem-us-2...

6 Jan 2016 - Last year, 265 people were accidentally shot by kids
in America. ... This makes American children 16 times more likely
to be unintentionally killed by a gun, ... held firearm owners
liable if their guns were accessed by children.

====

In UK we lose lose our firearms certificate if it were just laying
around.
We can get FO coming to check unannounced.

So where can you put it that your kids can't get to it? We're not
talking about hiding something from a pet, kids have opposable
thumbs too.

I have a gun cupboard with a locked door with a chain through the
finger guard, the ammo goes in a safe (combination) and the action
for the rifles is stored in a combination lock box.
All three bits only come together when I am ready to shoot.

I alone know the combinations and I have the only keys with the
spares held by a friend off site.

Kids can get to it but only if they have heavy duty grinders, bolt
cutters, diamond tipped drills and /or explosives.
The firearms officers can call in at any time to check

Andy

The Empire is dead for a reason.
By the time you put it all together your "women" folk
will be butt ****ed for the conversion to islam and your
throat will be cut.