Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing the smell of cannabis

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

Most of the yoofs round here seem to avoid the problem by smoking it on
the streets ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of
it:-)

Most of the yoofs round here seem to avoid the problem by smoking it
on the streets ...

The court stopped Paul from doing that......

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=100_0714.jpg

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

Insure it and burn it to the ground.

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top
of the carpets.

See above.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
Andy Burns wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of
it:-)

Most of the yoofs round here seem to avoid the problem by smoking it
on the streets ...

The court stopped Paul from doing that......

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/q...w&current=100_
0714.jpg

But did they really have to amputate the lower part of his foot?

I'm guessing something janitorial for the smell removal, something like:

http://www.janitorialsupplies.co.uk/...p?plu=BER050-5

actually, I like these guys so:

http://www.bonnymans.co.uk/products/...productID=6315

Can't understand the problem with the lam over carpet, people are always
saying it's too hard on the feet w/o decent underlay.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:40:19 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

Would assume it's from smoke and treat same as cigarette stench.

(remove all soft furnishings, wallpaper, wash woodwork, doors and
windows)
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top
of the carpets.

Am I the only one to suspect that the two issues are related?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARWadsworth wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of
it:-)

Most of the yoofs round here seem to avoid the problem by smoking it
on the streets ...

The court stopped Paul from doing that......

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=100_0714.jpg

Take it he doesn't change his socks often?

--
*Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/04/2012 10:40, ARWadsworth wrote:
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

My daughters landlord did exactly the same thing before she moved in. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Owain writes
On Apr 28, 10:40*am, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

Ozone

http://www.bigclive.com/oz.htm

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

so it's not just drievways ...

I'm wondering how Ch4 have so far failed to pick it up as a reality show

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@bluey
onder.co.uk scribeth thus
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

Thats nothing. A house we bought once had been modified by the previous
occupant who was in the building trade albeit as a labourer, and in this
case it used to be fashionable to knock the front downstairs room into
the rear room by taking out the central division wall..

He did that .. and then decided to reinstate it with a brick built wall.

I wondered whatever it was he used to tack the carpet down with as it
wasn't possible to pull it up at the new wall..

You've guessed it haven't you;?...
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

Decorate? (Fresh emulsion sorted out the lingering curry smell in the
kitchen when I moved into this house.)

(New people moved into a house near me more than 20 years ago thought
they had fitted carpets throughout - but in the bedroom the carpet was
offcuts fitted around the previous owner's furniture.)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote:
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top of
the carpets.

Hire an ozone generator.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/04/2012 9:40 p.m., ARWadsworth wrote:
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

Cat **** should do the trick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

On 29/04/2012 00:07, Gib Bogle wrote:
On 28/04/2012 9:40 p.m., ARWadsworth wrote:
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

Cat **** should do the trick.

What else did he lay on top of the carpets... :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , tony sayer
writes

He did that .. and then decided to reinstate it with a brick built wall.

I wondered whatever it was he used to tack the carpet down with as it
wasn't possible to pull it up at the new wall..

You've guessed it haven't you;?...

Strange you should mention this, when I moved into my current house it
had a stud wall that had a carpet either side with the same pattern that
didn't come up too easily. There again the downstairs floor was basic
chipboard and the joists underneath were parts of a salvaged roof. Some
one had even lit a fire in the grate, problem was that the base of the
grate was the chipboard and it had burnt through into the void under the
floor................

--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ss
escribió:

What else did he lay on top of the carpets... :-)

From the sounds of it, it's what's under the floorboards that he should
be worrying about :-)

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

What is wrong with laminate on carpets, its to give more insulation, un,less
of course its foam backed carpet.....

Foam backed carpet would probably be ok under laminate being relatively
thin. I know someone with laminate over proper carpet with underlay and
it's got a bizarre sinky feel, like there's an unsupported floorboard
underneath.

Scott
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-04-28, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
The new neighbour has asked how to do it as his new house stinks of it:-)

And he is also not pleased to find out that Paul laid the laminate on top
of the carpets.

Am I the only one to suspect that the two issues are related?

No, I wondered about that too.

Removing smell from items [email protected] Home Repair 9 November 24th 10 02:56 PM
Removing a polish smell jkm1 Home Repair 7 July 17th 10 11:40 PM
Removing a polish smell jkm1 UK diy 6 June 8th 10 11:10 AM
Removing Paint Smell John UK diy 3 June 12th 08 08:45 AM
What equipment do I need to grow a small cannabis plant in my room? [email protected] UK diy 12 March 10th 07 11:32 PM