Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s
Posted to alt.home.repair

A blank white screen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 7:41:32 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

It would help if I saw the film or at least had its name so I could research it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:33:44 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

A movie prop?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/19/2017 07:33 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

I see a woman with a bare back, does not seem to be mechanical.

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/19/2017 08:39 PM, philo wrote:
On 02/19/2017 07:33 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

I see a woman with a bare back, does not seem to be mechanical.

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

One of the stories I read last century was about some alien beings that
attached themselves to peoples necks (over the spinal cord) and
manipulated them. An attempt to prevent this from happening without
anyone's knowledge was a law called "schedule bare back". That didn't
work and they went to "schedule suntan".

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:33:44 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?

That's a girl. How long have you been away?

The film was made in the 80s

Maybe a cyborg.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Women were invented in June of 1945, right after WW2 ended. Prior to
that, there were only men.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 12:19:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Women were invented in June of 1945, right after WW2 ended. Prior to
that, there were only men.

Close. They invented door handles for the Inside of closets.

Neat contraption steamer Metalworking 2 March 2nd 12 07:30 PM
Remote sensing of water holding tank levels (measuring contraption) SF Man Home Repair 49 August 22nd 11 12:29 PM
Contraption, of merit? Charles Lessig Metalworking 6 June 30th 11 03:19 AM
A failed contraption [email protected] Woodworking 2 October 3rd 08 05:21 PM
ID this plumbing contraption please Dukester Home Repair 15 June 10th 05 03:45 PM