Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Neat contraption

--I think the guy made these; if they were available somewhere I'd
get some: http://www.mikeestee.com/portfolio/projects/cubeclamps/

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

steamer wrote:
--I think the guy made these; if they were available somewhere I'd
get some: http://www.mikeestee.com/portfolio/projects/cubeclamps/

I dunno ... I'm sure that they work well for what he's doing, but
probably not for general use. Because the edges are held back 3/8" from
the corner. If it was modified to allow them to close, the screw would
have to have a hole for it.

And what is the brass collar/standoff for? Is the spring really
necessary. Or worth the extra part?

YMMV

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"steamer" wrote in message
--I think the guy made these; if they were available somewhere I'd
get some: http://www.mikeestee.com/portfolio/projects/cubeclamps/

Would it be possible for you to post a picture of them installed? Or, IS
that the installation? I get dizzy whenever I look at this and try to
mentally connect the dots, and imagine how they fit together.

TIA

Steve