DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/586265-anyone-know-what-mechanical-contraption.html)

Seymore4Head February 20th 17 01:33 AM

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

[email protected] February 20th 17 01:52 AM

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

A blank white screen.

Uncle Monster[_2_] February 20th 17 02:14 AM

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 7:41:32 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

It would help if I saw the film or at least had its name so I could research it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Oren[_2_] February 20th 17 02:21 AM

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:33:44 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

A movie prop?

philo February 20th 17 02:39 AM

On 02/19/2017 07:33 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

I see a woman with a bare back, does not seem to be mechanical.

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Sam E February 20th 17 05:00 AM

On 02/19/2017 08:39 PM, philo wrote:
On 02/19/2017 07:33 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?
The film was made in the 80s

I see a woman with a bare back, does not seem to be mechanical.

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

One of the stories I read last century was about some alien beings that
attached themselves to peoples necks (over the spinal cord) and
manipulated them. An attempt to prevent this from happening without
anyone's knowledge was a law called "schedule bare back". That didn't
work and they went to "schedule suntan".

micky February 20th 17 05:00 AM

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:33:44 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/cbhHE
Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is?

That's a girl. How long have you been away?

The film was made in the 80s

Maybe a cyborg.

[email protected] February 20th 17 05:19 AM

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Women were invented in June of 1945, right after WW2 ended. Prior to
that, there were only men.

Thomas February 20th 17 09:41 AM

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 12:19:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Women were invented in June of 1945, right after WW2 ended. Prior to
that, there were only men.

Close. They invented door handles for the Inside of closets.