Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patio Pavers made from recycled tires

About 5 years ago, I put Envirotile„˘ rubber pavers on my concrete patio.

The surface of the pavers has become discolored (efflorescence?) and dirt and other debris has collected between and under the tiles.

I'm going to pull up the tiles, hose off the concrete and spray a mild detergent solution on the tiles to remove the dirt.

How can I get rid of the white discoloration on the tiles? Can I repaint the tiles?