Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patio Pavers made from recycled tires

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 09:39:31 -0800 (PST), home owner
wrote:

About 5 years ago, I put Envirotile„˘ rubber pavers on my concrete patio.

The surface of the pavers has become discolored (efflorescence?) and dirt and other debris has collected between and under the tiles.

I'm going to pull up the tiles, hose off the concrete and spray a mild detergent solution on the tiles to remove the dirt.

How can I get rid of the white discoloration on the tiles? Can I repaint the tiles?

I have never seen a "recycled tire" product that was worth a ****.
There is a reason why they are not tires anymore.
Our city fell for the recycled tire playground surface. A few years
later they dug it all up and hauled it away..