Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting trench thru concrete/rebar floor?

I'm a woman and do a lot of my own home remodel/repair work... sooooo, How's
the best way to cut a long thin trench into a concrete floor that has rebar?
Got a kennel and want to install a trench drain in an existing floor. The cut
will be about 25ft long and about 8-10in wide. What's the different ways a
homeowner can use to complete the task? (Mind you I'll have to rent the
tools).

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...r-1119171-.htm