Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting trench thru concrete/rebar floor?

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 04:44:01 +0000, Sassy-mae
m wrote:

I'm a woman and do a lot of my own home remodel/repair work... sooooo, How's
the best way to cut a long thin trench into a concrete floor that has rebar?
Got a kennel and want to install a trench drain in an existing floor. The cut
will be about 25ft long and about 8-10in wide. What's the different ways a
homeowner can use to complete the task? (Mind you I'll have to rent the
tools).

Cutoff saw with a diamond blade. It will go right through it. They may
make you buy the blade tho.
You can also do it with a carborundum blade but it will go a lot
slower