Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Feel Good Story of the Day

Brits/snowflakes and other girlie men should not watch.
You have been warned....LOL

https://youtu.be/s-9eyuSrTfk
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

The irony of "Brits/snowflakes " is amazing. Check out Bur's e-mail
address.

Dave M.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 06:35:44 -0500

From: "David L. Martel"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 5:35:43 AM UTC-6, David L. Martel wrote:
The irony of "Brits/snowflakes " is amazing. Check out Bur's e-mail
address.

Dave M.

What's his Email address? I'm using Google Groups and I don't see it but I think I saw something once showing that BTJ was posting from the UK. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think it's fake but the uk is curious. He does post in UK groups but he
posts anywhere so that may be meaningless

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 07:25:05 -0500
"David L. Martel"

wrote:

that may be meaningless

LOL yes your posts
Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 11:56:24 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster

wrote:

I'm using Google Groups

as do trolls,"bad guys", welfare whores
and government tit suckers.

Push the little button and ask nicely
the fat aid may give you another pudding cup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 6:25:09 AM UTC-6, David L. Martel wrote:

I think it's fake but the uk is curious. He does post in UK groups but he
posts anywhere so that may be meaningless

Dave M.

I don't know what BTJ's problem is and why he/she/it will not tell anyone what it does for money. I've a feeling it lives in its mother's basement and is on the dole. BTJ gets bent out of shape whenever I ask it why it's flooding a home repair group with political news. It calls me a welfare whore sucking off the government tit. I'm not on welfare, I receive Social Security payments and Medicaid because I'm disabled. I'm sure I paid into the system longer than BTJ has been alive and I'd still be working if I could walk. It's only in the past two and a half years that I've been unable to walk and it's so frustrating because I can't get up and go to work. I hear able bodied A-holes say they can't find a job and I get angry because there are a lot of jobs out there that employers can't fill. It's a "skills gap" not a lack of jobs. There's a young Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak here in Birmingham who calls the talk radio programs and complains that he can't find a job. He has a degree in history and will not take a job he feels is beneath him. Fraking Liberal Leftist A-hole.ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YhhMHdNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xp1qv_t-iU

[8~{} Uncle Jobs Monster