Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Feel Good Story of the Day

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 6:25:09 AM UTC-6, David L. Martel wrote:

I think it's fake but the uk is curious. He does post in UK groups but he
posts anywhere so that may be meaningless

Dave M.

I don't know what BTJ's problem is and why he/she/it will not tell anyone what it does for money. I've a feeling it lives in its mother's basement and is on the dole. BTJ gets bent out of shape whenever I ask it why it's flooding a home repair group with political news. It calls me a welfare whore sucking off the government tit. I'm not on welfare, I receive Social Security payments and Medicaid because I'm disabled. I'm sure I paid into the system longer than BTJ has been alive and I'd still be working if I could walk. It's only in the past two and a half years that I've been unable to walk and it's so frustrating because I can't get up and go to work. I hear able bodied A-holes say they can't find a job and I get angry because there are a lot of jobs out there that employers can't fill. It's a "skills gap" not a lack of jobs. There's a young Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak here in Birmingham who calls the talk radio programs and complains that he can't find a job. He has a degree in history and will not take a job he feels is beneath him. Fraking Liberal Leftist A-hole.ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YhhMHdNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xp1qv_t-iU

[8~{} Uncle Jobs Monster