Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Screened in Patio using an Aluminum Frame

replying to Alex, Jerry wrote:
I want to build with a alum patio frame. I will put a fiberglass roof on it.
It will be 24' long X 8". It will be very light.
Jerry

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...me-100042-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/9/2016 6:14 PM, Jerry wrote:
replying to Alex, Jerry wrote:
I want to build with a alum patio frame. I will put a fiberglass roof on
it.
It will be 24' long X 8". It will be very light.
Jerry

Sounds nice, but only 8 inches wide it won't keep the sun off me
completely. We can all sit in a line along the 24 foot portion though.

Aluminum frame screen repair KenK Home Repair 7 December 10th 16 09:44 PM
Aluminum jeep frame mark Metalworking 16 February 18th 08 07:13 PM
Decking - lay frame on concrete, patio slabs or ???? Greystoke UK diy 15 August 24th 06 10:26 AM
old patio door frame adjustiment Diane Home Repair 0 July 17th 06 06:06 PM
Aluminum screened enclosures [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 10th 06 07:32 AM