DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Screened in Patio using an Aluminum Frame (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/582685-re-screened-patio-using-aluminum-frame.html)

Jerry December 9th 16 11:14 PM

Screened in Patio using an Aluminum Frame

replying to Alex, Jerry wrote:
I want to build with a alum patio frame. I will put a fiberglass roof on it.
It will be 24' long X 8". It will be very light.
Jerry

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...me-100042-.htm

Ed Pawlowski December 10th 16 12:44 AM

On 12/9/2016 6:14 PM, Jerry wrote:
replying to Alex, Jerry wrote:
I want to build with a alum patio frame. I will put a fiberglass roof on
it.
It will be 24' long X 8". It will be very light.
Jerry

Sounds nice, but only 8 inches wide it won't keep the sun off me
completely. We can all sit in a line along the 24 foot portion though.