lbbs

Default Ceiling tiles for sound: Flexible or hard, much of a difference?

I was just wondering if I replace my flexible 4x2 ceiling tiles with the
hard type with I notice the difference in sound proofing?

lbbs

I call all kinds of hardware stores to see which of the two is better for
sound.
the opinions are split 50/50 between flexible and hard type. I
personally
think the hard type are better, I wonder if replacing them with this type
will actually make a noticeable difference to be worth replacing them?

"lbbs" wrote in message
I was just wondering if I replace my flexible 4x2 ceiling tiles with the
hard type with I notice the difference in sound proofing?

Tom Baker

"lbbs" wrote in message
I was just wondering if I replace my flexible 4x2 ceiling tiles with the
hard type with I notice the difference in sound proofing?

The tile manufacturer should provide information on the tile.

TB

Ceiling tiles for sound: Flexible or hard type? lbbs UK diy 7 March 25th 04 09:59 PM
Ceiling tiles. Jon Gilbert UK diy 1 December 4th 03 04:58 PM
Replacement for Polystyrene Ceiling Tiles ? Andrew Mawson UK diy 12 November 20th 03 04:20 PM
Supplier of ceiling tiles? Chris Spyrou UK diy 1 November 18th 03 03:50 PM
Painting of ceiling... Marcus Fox UK diy 2 November 7th 03 07:15 PM