RM2695

Default wood burning fireplace inserts

Looking for comments good and bad wood burning fireplace inserts.
Such as door glass staying clean, oder when not in use heat output and such.
like.

Thanks
Ray M

I have a Napoleon 1401 insert

http://www.napoleonfireplaces.com/We...erts/1401.html

Glass stays clean, no odour when not in use as I have a chimney liner
to top. greta heat output, burning hardwoods I can heat 1200 sq ft
bungalow to 72 deg F. when outsie temps are -20F..!

On 20 Jan 2004 00:17:19 GMT, (RM2695) wrote:

Looking for comments good and bad wood burning fireplace inserts.
Such as door glass staying clean, oder when not in use heat output and such.
like.

Thanks
Ray M

Roger

"RM2695" wrote in message
Looking for comments good and bad wood burning fireplace inserts.
Such as door glass staying clean, oder when not in use heat output and

such.
like.

Suggest you ask this question of alt.energy.homepower - they have some real
wood stove and insert experts that tune in there.
I got lots of good advice from that newsgroup before I put in our
freestanding woodstove.