Mike

Default wood burning fireplace inserts

wrote in message . ..
I have a Napoleon 1401 insert

http://www.napoleonfireplaces.com/We...erts/1401.html

Glass stays clean, no odour when not in use as I have a chimney liner
to top. greta heat output, burning hardwoods I can heat 1200 sq ft
bungalow to 72 deg F. when outsie temps are -20F..!

On 20 Jan 2004 00:17:19 GMT, (RM2695) wrote:

Looking for comments good and bad wood burning fireplace inserts.
Such as door glass staying clean, oder when not in use heat output and such.
like.

Thanks
Ray M

Hi

I have a pacific Energy wood burning insert. i got it about 15 months
ago. It works great, keeps the house very warm. It comes with a blower
so the heat moves away from the insert. I am going to install a
ceiling fan in the living room also to help move the heat better. As
for the glass door, when I first bought the insert I tried to keep it
spotless with cleaners, whick is a pain. I found out a good hot fire
will clean the glass too.

Good Luck
Michael