Edwin Pawlowski

Default Friend Blames Me for House Fire

"Specter" wrote in message
news:4DnMb.66619$X%5.52760@pd7tw2no...
This work reminds me of the better quality efforts that trolls used to
produce in the early days of news groups. I, for one, salute the author.
Craftsmanship of this standard is a rare quality among trolls, nowadays,

and
this individual has bravely bucked that trend. I say Bravo. Encore!

Rob

I'll join you. Most trolls are just to aggravate people and are devoid of
any humor or worth to anyone. This had entertainment value albeit the 3
Stooges type. If it becomes a movie, it will be starring Jim Carrey.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

-rosie-

wow jeff!
can i borrow this?
Jeff Wisnia

-rosie- wrote:

wow jeff!can i borrow this?

Please do, I did...

Just remeber to switch to a fixed width font when pasting it into
emails.

Happy New Year,

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can keep smiling when things go wrong, you've thought of someone
to place the blame on."

Specter

Thanks William. That's interesting material. It should be required reading
for anyone wishing to take up the time honored profession of trolling

I'm glad refined humor still exists in some un-swept corners of the
internet.

Rob

---------------------------

"William" wrote ...

Hi Rob, you might be interested in "Trolling FAQ". I found this FAQ in a
newsgroup about 10 years ago. I do not know who was the author, other than

the
email address below. Anyway, trolling can be entertaining and relaxing.

Read it
and enjoy!

This is a beta-test version of the Recreational Trolling FAQ!

Specter

Does coffee help you to loosen up? Take that to mean whatever you like

Rob

---------------------

"Ajays Home Boys" wrote ...

If that pile of crap impresses you come see me after my morning coffee.

Bohemian Rhapsody

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
-rosie- wrote:
wow jeff!can i borrow this?

Please do, I did...
Just remeber to switch to a fixed width font when pasting it into emails.
Happy New Year,
Jeff

why .......................is just looks like garbage anyway.
you have way too much time on your hands my friend.

Bohemian Rhapsody

"Specter" wrote in message
Thanks William. That's interesting material. It should be required reading
for anyone wishing to take up the time honored profession of trolling

I'm glad refined humor still exists in some un-swept corners of the
internet.

you are right
humor like that should be cleaned with a vacuum.
or was this group vacuumed (sucked in)

OT- Site Yields Early Evidence of Fire Gunner Metalworking 2 May 3rd 04 05:16 AM
Gas fire flue extract... Magog UK diy 0 February 28th 04 01:46 PM
Advice on living flame gas fire Stuart UK diy 11 December 2nd 03 11:47 AM
Extra wide door OLE DOC BONER Home Repair 7 September 6th 03 09:19 PM