barry martin

Default Wiring "new" electrical c

Hi Tim!

TW I'm hoping to get some new audio/video equipment soon. The circuit where
TW it's going to plug in is an old one in that occasionally overloads, and als

TW has no ground connection. Last year, we added on to the house and put in
TW brand new electrical service (new 200 amp box). There are 3 or 4 breakers
TW in the new box that are not hooked up to anything - it appears they are
TW unused. I would like to use one of these unused circuits to hook up to a
TW new outlet for my audio/video equipment. I assume that it's just a matter
TW of stringing the appropriate guage wire from the circuit breaker to the
TW outlet. Is there anything else that I should be concerned about?

I would add some sort of a surge protection device between the new
outlet and A/V equipment.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *