rastapasta

Default HELP - COPS AT MY DOOR

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????
do they have a warrant?? get out & run

wrote in message
HELP - EMERGENCY - CRISIS - DISASTER

The cops are trying to bust down my door. I guess they must have seen
me robbing the pharmacy. I just swallowed all 50 bottles off the
drugs I stold, but the cops are still trying to get in. How can I
reinforce the door to keep them out? I got hammer, saw, nails,
screws, wood, a shotgun that wont fire, and a steal beam. HELP - This
is an EMERGENCY....

Reply Fast please !!!!

---

EJ

wrote in message
HELP - EMERGENCY - CRISIS - DISASTER

The cops are trying to bust down my door. I guess they must have seen
me robbing the pharmacy. I just swallowed all 50 bottles off the
drugs I stold, but the cops are still trying to get in. How can I
reinforce the door to keep them out? I got hammer, saw, nails,
screws, wood, a shotgun that wont fire, and a steal beam. HELP - This
is an EMERGENCY....

Reply Fast please !!!!

Swing the steal beam at the cops, the beam will steal the cops and your
biggest problem will go away. Then get the barrel from the shotgun, stuff it
down your throat and flush your stomach. If you are really fast swinging and
stuffing you may live to read the next posting.

Cheers,
EJ

mark Ransley

Dont worry stormin them drugs will fix your problem forever

j j

drywall the hell out of that door. use 5/8" drywall for extra fire
protection, in case they try to torch their way through.

Stormin Mormonn

Hey, dude, like chill out. It's just too much dope. Like drink some Pepto
Bismol, and go lay down and turn out the light, dude, you'll feel better in
the morning. I had a bad trip like that one time on acid and it was awful. I
had to crawl under the bed and sleep for days and days. I woke up hungry and
all I had to eat were these brownies you know man, and it was like I was
eating pages out of the phone book man you know.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

wrote in message
HELP - EMERGENCY - CRISIS - DISASTER

The cops are trying to bust down my door. I guess they must have seen
me robbing the pharmacy. I just swallowed all 50 bottles off the
drugs I stold, but the cops are still trying to get in. How can I
reinforce the door to keep them out? I got hammer, saw, nails,
screws, wood, a shotgun that wont fire, and a steal beam. HELP - This
is an EMERGENCY....

Reply Fast please !!!!

AjaysLincolnLogs

Different pile of dung same Jackass.
Art's Lincoln Logs, Paul Bunyan would be proud.

Stormin Mormonn

Should I increase my dose?

--

Ara