EJ

Default HELP - COPS AT MY DOOR

wrote in message
HELP - EMERGENCY - CRISIS - DISASTER

The cops are trying to bust down my door. I guess they must have seen
me robbing the pharmacy. I just swallowed all 50 bottles off the
drugs I stold, but the cops are still trying to get in. How can I
reinforce the door to keep them out? I got hammer, saw, nails,
screws, wood, a shotgun that wont fire, and a steal beam. HELP - This
is an EMERGENCY....

Reply Fast please !!!!

Swing the steal beam at the cops, the beam will steal the cops and your
biggest problem will go away. Then get the barrel from the shotgun, stuff it
down your throat and flush your stomach. If you are really fast swinging and
stuffing you may live to read the next posting.

Cheers,
EJ