Craig Pomeroy

Default Good polish for natural marble?

I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its
top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,
quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?
I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are
the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe
for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.
David Modine

The best product I have found for maintaining polished stone is
manufacturered by a German company, Lithofin.
It's call "SCP", which stands for Stone Conditioner & Polish
I started cutting & polishing marble in 1973, I have tryed many products
over the years. Lithofin makes what I consider to be the finest product.
For general stone cleaning, they make "SCS" , a mild detergent for safely
cleaning all types of stone.
If your marble top is new, nothing more than a soft cloth dampened with
water should be needed for cleaning.
David

"Craig Pomeroy" wrote in message
I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its
top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,
quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?
I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are
the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe
for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.

Sandy Bray

Labor Saver Tile Floor Cleaner
Powerful, deep cleaning formula!
This easy to use, powerful cleaner saves time and effort by actually softening the dirt and grime before easily lifting it from the surface. Works ideally for cleaning small spots or for an entire floor. Safely removes dirt, grime, grease...even heel marks. Leaves no streaks or residue. Specially formulated to use on any tile surface: floors, counters, showers, patios, porches and more. Use on ceramic, quarry tile, marble, terrazzo, glazed terra cotta, mosaic. 18 oz.

Getting Started with Stanley
With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going!
www.myshp.com/sbray

Sandy

"Craig Pomeroy" wrote in message ...
I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its
top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,
quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?
I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are
the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe
for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.

Wayne Boatwright

Default GETTING STARTED WITH SPAMLEY! was Good polish for natural marble?

DAMN SPAMMER

"Sandy Bray" wrote in
:

[...]

------=_NextPart_000_00CF_01C39111.59225680
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=GENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2/FONT /DIV
DIVBRFONT face=Arial size=2Labor Saver Tile Floor
CleanerBRPowerful, deep cleaning formula! BRThis easy to use,
powerful cleaner saves time and effort by actually softening the dirt
and grime before easily lifting it from the surface. Works ideally for
cleaning small spots or for an entire floor. Safely removes dirt,
grime, grease...even heel marks. Leaves no streaks or residue.
STRONGFONT color=#ff0000Specially formulated to use on any tile
surface: floors, counters, showers, patios, porches and more. Use on
ceramic, quarry tile, Umarble/U, terrazzo, glazed terra cotta,
mosaic./FONT/STRONG 18 oz./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2Getting Started with Stanley BRWith
Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low
as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to
purchase. All you need is the desire to get going! BR/FONTA
href="http://www.myshp.com/sbray"FONT face=Arial
size=2www.myshp.com/sbray/FONT/ABR/DIV DIVFONT face=Arial
size=2Sandy/FONT/DIV DIVFONT face=Arial
size=2/FONT /DIV DIVFONT face=Arial size=2"Craig
Pomeroy" </FONTA "FONT
face=Arial /FONT/AFONT face=Arial
size=2> wrote in message /FONTA
href="news:jq5govkc5poavkr3n89oupqju42toac8qv@4ax. com"FONT
face=Arial
size=2news:jq5govkc5poavkr3n89oupqju42toac8qv@4ax .com/FONT/AFONT
face=Arial size=2.../FONT/DIVFONT face=Arial size=2> I have
just bought a new table with a large marble slab as itsBR> top.
Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is
natural,BR> quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and
polishing product for it?BR> I'm looking for something to seal
and shine, almost like a wax. AreBR> the products at Home Depot
which are designed for cultured marble safeBR> for natural
marble, as well? Thanks in advance./FONT/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_00CF_01C39111.59225680--