Sandy Bray

Default Good polish for natural marble?

Labor Saver Tile Floor Cleaner
Powerful, deep cleaning formula!
This easy to use, powerful cleaner saves time and effort by actually softening the dirt and grime before easily lifting it from the surface. Works ideally for cleaning small spots or for an entire floor. Safely removes dirt, grime, grease...even heel marks. Leaves no streaks or residue. Specially formulated to use on any tile surface: floors, counters, showers, patios, porches and more. Use on ceramic, quarry tile, marble, terrazzo, glazed terra cotta, mosaic. 18 oz.

Getting Started with Stanley
With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going!
www.myshp.com/sbray

Sandy

"Craig Pomeroy" wrote in message ...
I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its
top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,
quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?
I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are
the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe
for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.