David Modine

Default Good polish for natural marble?

The best product I have found for maintaining polished stone is
manufacturered by a German company, Lithofin.
It's call "SCP", which stands for Stone Conditioner & Polish
I started cutting & polishing marble in 1973, I have tryed many products
over the years. Lithofin makes what I consider to be the finest product.
For general stone cleaning, they make "SCS" , a mild detergent for safely
cleaning all types of stone.
If your marble top is new, nothing more than a soft cloth dampened with
water should be needed for cleaning.
David

"Craig Pomeroy" wrote in message
I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its
top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,
quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?
I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are
the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe
for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.