Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) What I *WANT* to see at Wednesdays Pres. Debate

What I *WANT* to see at Wednesdays Pres. Debate......

Something like this:

Trump makes a rude comment and tries to grab Hillary's Pussy.
Hillary punches Trump in the kisser and tosses him off the stage.

Trump acts like a dog, and bites Hillary in the ankle, and she kicks the
living **** out of him. Then she has a coughing attack and drops to the
floor.

Both candidates resign and quit being candidates.

With no Democrat or Republican candidates to vote for, we are all left
with only *REAL CANDIDATES*, Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party) and Jill
Stein (Green Party) to vote for.

Later on.....

Hillary Clinton joins a convent and becomes a nun, but goes to prison
for lying in front of God.

Donald Trump becomes a comedian, but goes to prison for making rude sex
and racist comments against women and mexicans.

2008 Pres Caesar Romano Home Repair 543 January 22nd 08 03:11 AM
2008 Pres Joe Home Repair 0 December 31st 07 06:43 AM
source a press/vice screw for large-ish bookbinding pres? jkn UK diy 13 September 19th 07 08:54 PM
OT The Pres. did it again Bill Janssen Metalworking 5 September 7th 05 05:13 AM
Pres Day Sale 50% off Biz tool Woody Woodworking 4 February 23rd 05 03:44 AM