DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   (OT) What I *WANT* to see at Wednesdays Pres. Debate (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/402944-ot-what-i-%2Awant%2A-see-wednesdays-pres-debate.html)

[email protected] October 19th 16 02:04 AM

(OT) What I *WANT* to see at Wednesdays Pres. Debate

What I *WANT* to see at Wednesdays Pres. Debate......

Something like this:

Trump makes a rude comment and tries to grab Hillary's Pussy.
Hillary punches Trump in the kisser and tosses him off the stage.

Trump acts like a dog, and bites Hillary in the ankle, and she kicks the
living **** out of him. Then she has a coughing attack and drops to the
floor.

Both candidates resign and quit being candidates.

With no Democrat or Republican candidates to vote for, we are all left
with only *REAL CANDIDATES*, Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party) and Jill
Stein (Green Party) to vote for.

Later on.....

Hillary Clinton joins a convent and becomes a nun, but goes to prison
for lying in front of God.

Donald Trump becomes a comedian, but goes to prison for making rude sex
and racist comments against women and mexicans.