Bill Janssen

Default OT The Pres. did it again

Did anyone notice that the President sent in the troops without an
exit strategy

I understand that he shouldn't send troops with out a plan to pull them out
and send them home. Preferably with a schedule.

Bill K7NOM
Greg O

"Bill Janssen" wrote in message
Did anyone notice that the President sent in the troops without an
exit strategy

I understand that he shouldn't send troops with out a plan to pull them
out
and send them home. Preferably with a schedule.

Bill K7NOM

When you decide what the schedule should be, give the pres a call and let
him know!
My guess is when all the people are hauled out voluntarily or kicking and
screaming. Then troops will be around 'till the city gets drained and clean
up is over. My guess would be a couple of months at least.

Do you think it is possible there is no easy answer for when the troops
exit?? There is a ton of unknown variables. It is also likely that he did
not call you personally to let you know the details! I am sure it has been
discussed!
Greg

bill Janssen

Greg O wrote:

[...]

Don't disagree, but I would think that the same policy should apply to
the operation in Iraq
Apparently some people don't agree with us.

Bill K7NOM
Martin H. Eastburn

I heard him say definitive statements today.
I don't think you are listening to the correct station.
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Bill Janssen wrote:
Did anyone notice that the President sent in the troops without an
exit strategy

I understand that he shouldn't send troops with out a plan to pull them out
and send them home. Preferably with a schedule.

Bill K7NOM

Gunner

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:59:32 GMT, Bill Janssen
wrote:

Did anyone notice that the President sent in the troops without an
exit strategy

I understand that he shouldn't send troops with out a plan to pull them out
and send them home. Preferably with a schedule.

Bill K7NOM

Oh excellent Sir..excellent indeed!

Bring the troops in the South, home NOW!

Gunner

Martin H. Eastburn

Actually, The federal troops just left Texas several years ago -
and have been stationed here since the Civil War. U.S. Federal Marshals.
It was a cost reduction that finally got them. :-)

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life