Greg O

"Bill Janssen" wrote in message
Did anyone notice that the President sent in the troops without an
exit strategy

I understand that he shouldn't send troops with out a plan to pull them
out
and send them home. Preferably with a schedule.

Bill K7NOM

When you decide what the schedule should be, give the pres a call and let
him know!
My guess is when all the people are hauled out voluntarily or kicking and
screaming. Then troops will be around 'till the city gets drained and clean
up is over. My guess would be a couple of months at least.

Do you think it is possible there is no easy answer for when the troops
exit?? There is a ton of unknown variables. It is also likely that he did
not call you personally to let you know the details! I am sure it has been
discussed!
Greg