Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Days to vote

The last several elections have seen voters waiting in line for many hours longer than should. This puts a hardship on people who have to work or care for children, sick, or elderly. Fights have broken out after long hours standing in line. As a result the state has come up with new voting regulations to ease wait time and frustration.

Simply put, all voters voting for Trump will vote Tuesday, November 8, from 7am to 7pm. All voters voting for Hillary will vote Wednesday, November 9, from 7am to 7pm.

This should effectively cut voting time considerably, reduce stress and frustration. News services are calling it innovative and will save considerable amounts of time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

cowabunga dude explained on 10/5/2016 :
The last several elections have seen voters waiting in line for many hours
longer than should. This puts a hardship on people who have to work or care
for children, sick, or elderly. Fights have broken out after long hours
standing in line. As a result the state has come up with new voting
regulations to ease wait time and frustration.

Simply put, all voters voting for Trump will vote Tuesday, November 8, from
7am to 7pm. All voters voting for Hillary will vote Wednesday, November 9,
from 7am to 7pm.

This should effectively cut voting time considerably, reduce stress and
frustration. News services are calling it innovative and will save
considerable amounts of time.

To maintain the 'secret ballot' paradigm, everyone will wear burka's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/16 9:57 AM, cowabunga dude wrote:
The last several elections have seen voters waiting in line for many
hours longer than should. This puts a hardship on people who have to
work or care for children, sick, or elderly. Fights have broken out
after long hours standing in line. As a result the state has come up
with new voting regulations to ease wait time and frustration.

Simply put, all voters voting for Trump will vote Tuesday, November 8,
from 7am to 7pm. All voters voting for Hillary will vote Wednesday,
November 9, from 7am to 7pm.
This should effectively cut voting time considerably, reduce stress and
frustration. News services are calling it innovative and will save
considerable amounts of time.

What a great idea. I'll personally arrange for all Hillary voters who
come on Wednesday and bring their kids to get a balloon, a puppy, a
slice of fat-free salt-free gluten-free pizza, and a pony ride.

No kids? No problem. You'll get a pesticide-free organic salad, a
multi-grain whole-grain bun, a free-range chicken egg omelette made only
with the egg whites, and be serenaded by the gay glee club from the
First A.M.E. Church.

--
I was almost run off the road this afternoon by some guy making an
undocumented U-turn.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:11:29 -0400, Piso Mojado wrote:

No kids? No problem. You'll get a pesticide-free organic salad, a
multi-grain whole-grain bun, a free-range chicken egg omelette made only
with the egg whites,

If you do that, I want the yolks. I have an idea for donuts sort of like
Boston Cream, but instead of custard inside, liquid egg yolk. Bacon bits
would be mixed directly in the dough, and melted cheddar would go on the
outside instead of chocolate icing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/2016 6:57 AM, cowabunga dude wrote:
The last several elections have seen voters waiting in line for many
hours longer than should. This puts a hardship on people who have to
work or care for children, sick, or elderly. Fights have broken out
after long hours standing in line. As a result the state has come up
with new voting regulations to ease wait time and frustration.

Simply put, all voters voting for Trump will vote Tuesday, November 8,
from 7am to 7pm. All voters voting for Hillary will vote Wednesday,
November 9, from 7am to 7pm.
This should effectively cut voting time considerably, reduce stress and
frustration. News services are calling it innovative and will save
considerable amounts of time.

You righties are really morons. This idiocy is probably older than your
mental age.

Here in Washington, the line at the polls problem is completely solved.
We just mail in the ballot at out own convenience, from when we get it a
few weeks before the election until the official election day. Real
paper ballots, that can be re-counted easily, eliminating the election
fraud evidenced in states with unverifiable electronic voting. Try it -
you'll like it.

Don't believe your votes are being stolen? Watch -
http://www.stealingamericathemovie.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:44:37 -0700, Bob F wrote:

[...]

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/2016 9:53 AM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Duhhhh!

It wasn't funny many years ago. It still is not.

Whereas, mail in voting is wonderful. Never a line!

Watch the video?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:44:37 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Snip

Here in Washington, the line at the polls problem is completely solved.
We just mail in the ballot at out own convenience, from when we get it a
few weeks before the election until the official election day. Real
paper ballots, that can be re-counted easily, eliminating the election
fraud evidenced in states with unverifiable electronic voting. Try it -
you'll like it.

I hate to admit this, but you finally said something that makes sense. Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope
for you after all. However, I doubt it.

Don't believe your votes are being stolen? Watch -
http://www.stealingamericathemovie.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 12:54:45 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:44:37 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Snip

Here in Washington, the line at the polls problem is completely solved.
We just mail in the ballot at out own convenience, from when we get it a
few weeks before the election until the official election day. Real
paper ballots, that can be re-counted easily, eliminating the election
fraud evidenced in states with unverifiable electronic voting. Try it -
you'll like it.

I hate to admit this, but you finally said something that makes sense. Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope
for you after all. However, I doubt it.

.... mark the calendar

Don't believe your votes are being stolen? Watch -
http://www.stealingamericathemovie.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/16 11:20 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:11:29 -0400, Piso Mojado wrote:

No kids? No problem. You'll get a pesticide-free organic salad, a
multi-grain whole-grain bun, a free-range chicken egg omelette made only
with the egg whites,

If you do that, I want the yolks. I have an idea for donuts sort of like
Boston Cream, but instead of custard inside, liquid egg yolk. Bacon bits
would be mixed directly in the dough, and melted cheddar would go on the
outside instead of chocolate icing.

Sounds good. Get them into production right quick and also make a
bite-size mini version.

The big convention hotels in my city would snap them up to serve as
coffee break snacks at the American College of Cardiology annual meeting
here next month.

--
The lion may be king of the jungle, but airdrop him into Antarctica and
he's just a penguin's bitch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob wrote:
On 10/5/2016 9:53 AM, Oren wrote:
[...]

I think they've already found some warehouses full of fraudulent ballets.
Dead people, illegal immigrants, convicts, people who don't even exist have voted for Hillary.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/2016 12:53 PM, Oren wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:08:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.

You don't have to vote. It really is simple.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/5/2016 7:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:08:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.

You don't have to vote. It really is simple.

Yes, but others will and one of the two candidates will win. Is this
the best we can come up with from 300 million people?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:39:23 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/5/2016 7:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:08:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.

You don't have to vote. It really is simple.

Yes, but others will and one of the two candidates will win. Is this
the best we can come up with from 300 million people?

Smart people never enter politics.

That's why I'm not a candidate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

cowabunga dude explained :

Bob wrote:
On 10/5/2016 9:53 AM, Oren wrote:
[...]

I wonder how they will be able to dance around that discovery.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren expressed precisely :

On 10/5/2016 7:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:08:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.

You don't have to vote. It really is simple.

Yes, but others will and one of the two candidates will win. Is this
the best we can come up with from 300 million people?

Smart people never enter politics.

That's why I'm not a candidate.

Anyone who can't lie effectively hasn't got a chance in politics, and
the inability to lie effectively is a disqualification for the job of
president anyway. Yet, the presidential candidates call each other
liars as if it's a bad thing.

They must think we are stupid.

Maybe this years circus will give more backing for this, one of the
most often submitted bills before Congress, yet always seems to get
nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electo..._United_States
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 05:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:08:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You lefties missed the humor. THERE is no election November 9, 2016,
period. Jeeze.

America would be a better place if they cancelled the one on the 8th too.

You don't have to vote. It really is simple.

I have to vote. There's is a bond issue for expanding the public library
on the ballot. The rest of it I'm not sure about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 05:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Yes, but others will and one of the two candidates will win. Is this
the best we can come up with from 300 million people?

That's a representative democracy for you. Sooner or later it sinks down
to the lowest common denominator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 11:54 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:44:37 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Snip

Here in Washington, the line at the polls problem is completely solved.
We just mail in the ballot at out own convenience, from when we get it a
few weeks before the election until the official election day. Real
paper ballots, that can be re-counted easily, eliminating the election
fraud evidenced in states with unverifiable electronic voting. Try it -
you'll like it.

I hate to admit this, but you finally said something that makes sense. Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope
for you after all. However, I doubt it.

I've voted by mail for several years. The problem is the ballot is
printed on heavy paper and there is a security envelope plus the regular
envelope for the whole mess requires two 47 cent stamps. One year I
figured it wasn't worth 94 cents to vote.

Posted to alt.home.repair

cowabunga dude wrote:

I think they've already found some warehouses full of fraudulent ballets.

Well, you can't pliés everybody.

Dead people, illegal immigrants, convicts, people who don't even exist
have voted for Hillary.

The Nutcracker?