Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a "cult" and that
conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate instead of Mitt
Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 7:54 PM, Joseph Smith wrote:
WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a "cult" and
that conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate instead of
Mitt Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

No more whacky than any other Christian cult. He won't get elected
anyway. The guy will pander to anyone.

Ron Paul looks better everyday.
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message
WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a "cult" and that
conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate instead of Mitt
Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

I know Baptists are now considered a main stream religion, but there was a
time they were considered a cult. It is just the "kettle calling the pot
black".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:54:27 -0400, Joseph Smith
wrote:

WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress

I vote a mullet is a fowl and not a fish. Mullet jump from the water
trying to fly. Mullet have a gizzard like a chicken.

Proven in a court of law!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:19:01 -0500, JimT wrote:

Ron Paul looks better everyday.

Can we now talk about lunacy?

Ron Paul is dead in the water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 8:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:19:01 -0500, wrote:

Ron Paul looks better everyday.

Can we now talk about lunacy?

Ron Paul is dead in the water.

I was going to say compaired to the rest of the loonies. His basic idea
of small government to protect our liberties appeals to me but when he
gets into specifics he throws me. He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:48:30 -0500, JimT wrote:

On 10/8/2011 8:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:19:01 -0500, wrote:

Ron Paul looks better everyday.

Can we now talk about lunacy?

Ron Paul is dead in the water.

I was going to say compaired to the rest of the loonies. His basic idea
of small government to protect our liberties appeals to me but when he
gets into specifics he throws me. He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.

Libertarians has some good ideas, we can't just let them be in charge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 8:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:48:30 -0500, wrote:

On 10/8/2011 8:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:19:01 -0500, wrote:

Ron Paul looks better everyday.
Can we now talk about lunacy?

Ron Paul is dead in the water.

I was going to say compaired to the rest of the loonies. His basic idea
of small government to protect our liberties appeals to me but when he
gets into specifics he throws me. He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.

Libertarians has some good ideas, we can't just let them be in charge.

I think they have some great ideas but, unfortunately, we have to deal
with the mess we have.
Posted to alt.home.repair

So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Mormons stand for limited government, personal
responsibility, strong families, and are usually frugal with
finances. We promote hard work, honesty, integrity, and good
manners.

That said, from what I know of Mitt Romney, he's much
farther left than most of the Mormon folks I know.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message
WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher
Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a
"cult" and that
conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate
instead of Mitt
Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just ask the Pope.....

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"EXT" wrote in message
news.com...

I know Baptists are now considered a main
stream religion, but there was a time they were
considered a cult. It is just the "kettle calling
the pot black".

Posted to alt.home.repair

JimT wrote:

He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.

Kinda like the US Constitution, they had the same idea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:19 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
JimT wrote:

He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.

Kinda like the US Constitution, they had the same idea.

I think that's the key. Keeping it Constitutional w/o getting the
Supreme Court involved. How are you going to do that with the programs
that are in place already? Once they got the words "general welfare"
involved it was anything goes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, JimT wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

I know a few Mormon gals. They refuse to have sex because they follow
a moral conscience.

No they don't want to "****", because of their belief.

You think ALL Mormons are molesters of children? That is completely
absurd.

Broaden your horizons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 10:19 PM, JimT wrote:
On 10/8/2011 9:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

I don't really trust ANYONE who describes themselves in terms of the
religion they follow, however theoretically. As far as I am concerned,
they are ALL cults. If people wanna get together once a week and
socialize and talk about being nice, fine, go for it. But why drag
imaginary beings into it? No deity need be invoked to justify being
nice, and sharing and playing well with others. Simple pragmatism will
do- being nice is less work than being nasty, and people are less likely
to knife you from behind.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

Obama being Muslim is a myth just like he was born in Kenya.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

It's well documented. What does a keyboard have to do with it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 10:08 PM, aemeijers wrote:
On 10/8/2011 10:19 PM, JimT wrote:
On 10/8/2011 9:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

I don't really trust ANYONE who describes themselves in terms of the
religion they follow, however theoretically. As far as I am concerned,
they are ALL cults. If people wanna get together once a week and
socialize and talk about being nice, fine, go for it. But why drag
imaginary beings into it? No deity need be invoked to justify being
nice, and sharing and playing well with others. Simple pragmatism will
do- being nice is less work than being nasty, and people are less
likely to knife you from behind.

I only consider religions cults when they think their way is the only
way to salvation and they try to convert you. I have no problem with
Buddhists and Jews for example.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

I know a few Mormon gals. They refuse to have sex because they follow
a moral conscience.

No they don't want to "****", because of their belief.

You think ALL Mormons are molesters of children? That is completely
absurd.

Broaden your horizons.

Go **** yourself and stick your keyboard up your ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23993440.../#.TpESq94g_UA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

I know a few Mormon gals. They refuse to have sex because they follow
a moral conscience.

No they don't want to "****", because of their belief.

You think ALL Mormons are molesters of children? That is completely
absurd.

Broaden your horizons.

I'd have to search the web but I'll bet there is a chart somewhere that
shows what faith was practiced by the Presidents of our country. I would
look it up but I don't give a rat's rump about it. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:09:15 -0500, JimT wrote:

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

Obama being Muslim is a myth just like he was born in Kenya.

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business. The man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world, period!

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

It's well documented. What does a keyboard have to do with it?

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

Narrow minded don't you think?

Are Breathatarians odd or a cult? Should our leaders only consume
orange juice? You tell me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 10:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:09:15 -0500, wrote:

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

Obama being Muslim is a myth just like he was born in Kenya.

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business. The man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world, period!

His religion has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of child
molesters in all religions it just that some fundamental LDS still
practice polygamy and child abuse under the guise of their religion.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.
Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

It's well documented. What does a keyboard have to do with it?

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

If I said that. I'd be wrong. But I didn't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:20:53 -0500, JimT wrote:

Go **** yourself and stick your keyboard up your ass.

Spoken like a true progressive liberal. One that cannot hold a
respectable conversation. Name calling, vial words.. hater of anything
you can't conceive as being different from what you think the world
should be.

Get a date!

No need to reply. I'm surprised they let you live in Texas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 10:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:20:53 -0500, wrote:

Go **** yourself and stick your keyboard up your ass.

Spoken like a true progressive liberal. One that cannot hold a
respectable conversation. Name calling, vial words.. hater of anything
you can't conceive as being different from what you think the world
should be.

Get a date!

No need to reply. I'm surprised they let you live in Texas.

What the **** does Texas and have to do with anything? You're a
confused moron.

I hate child molesters of any race, creed, color or region. Period.
Don't like it? Go **** yourself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:37:42 -0500, JimT wrote:

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

If I said that. I'd be wrong. But I didn't.

So, "LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters." ?

What did we miss, please tell us. Standing by for your report.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 11:00 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:37:42 -0500, wrote:

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

If I said that. I'd be wrong. But I didn't.

So, "LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters." ?

What did we miss, please tell us. Standing by for your report.

"France is full of fags." etc etc... It's called hyperbole. Get over it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:45:32 -0500, JimT wrote:

On 10/8/2011 10:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:20:53 -0500, wrote:

Go **** yourself and stick your keyboard up your ass.

Spoken like a true progressive liberal. One that cannot hold a
respectable conversation. Name calling, vial words.. hater of anything
you can't conceive as being different from what you think the world
should be.

Get a date!

No need to reply. I'm surprised they let you live in Texas.

What the **** does Texas and have to do with anything? You're a
confused moron.

I hate child molesters of any race, creed, color or region. Period.
Don't like it? Go **** yourself.

Well Duct tape you, also!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:30:50 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I'd have to search the web but I'll bet there is a chart somewhere that
shows what faith was practiced by the Presidents of our country. I would
look it up but I don't give a rat's rump about it. ^_^

TDD

He

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message

WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher
Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a
"cult" and that
conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate
instead of Mitt
Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

Mormons.. There's not many more whacky than Mormans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seer_st...im_and_Thummim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 9, 4:45*am, JimT wrote:
On 10/8/2011 10:40 PM, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:20:53 -0500, *wrote:

Go **** yourself and stick your keyboard up your ass.

Spoken like a true progressive liberal. One that cannot hold a
respectable conversation. Name calling, vial words.. hater of anything
you can't conceive as being different from what you think the world
should be.

Get a date!

No need to reply. *I'm surprised they let you live in Texas.

* What the **** does Texas and have to do with anything? You're a
confused moron.

I hate child molesters of any race, creed, color or region. Period.
Don't like it? Go **** yourself.

Tch Tch. Now then children! You'll need to go sit on the naughty step.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 9, 4:30*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio...nited _States

Posted to alt.home.repair

Joseph Smith wrote:
WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a "cult" and
that conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate instead of
Mitt Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

So what? A voter could do worse.

Mormons, as a rule, don't smoke, drink, or compete in tractor pulls. They
are family and community oriented. While some of their practicies seem a
little odd - like storing a year's supply of food - none are harmful.

I understand the CIA and other government agencies like to recruit Mormons
because they are extremely honest and truthful. Plus, many Mormons have
foreign language skills because they served their year of missionary work in
other lands.

My only beef with Mormons, and it's a small one, is that they think they're
Jewish and they want all Jews to become Mormons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, I guess you'd maybe like to watch our Idiot In Chief
declare his religion?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

And, you're supposed to flame people as Nazis, not child
molestors. This is Usenet, after all.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JimT" wrote in message
net...
On 10/8/2011 9:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So
**** you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd prefer the Presidency be an elected represntative, not a
leader. Regardless of who's in office.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business. The
man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world,
period!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:j6r05b
:

So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Mormons stand for limited government, personal
responsibility, strong families, and are usually frugal with
finances. We promote hard work, honesty, integrity, and good
manners.

That said, from what I know of Mitt Romney, he's much
farther left than most of the Mormon folks I know.

We promote hard work, honesty, integrity, and good
manners.

This is not even remotely part of the job description. Actually more a
shortcoming of a candidate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 8, 9:15*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Sheesh, I was ready to step in on your side but what's the use. You
are getting as bad as the rest.

Hopefully you were just joking tho.

-C-

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, *wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? *When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

Obama being Muslim is a *myth just like he was born in Kenya.

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business. The man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world, period!

Can you name anyone running that does deserve to be the leader of the
free world? What does "deserve" have to do with it anyway?

-C-

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.
Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

*It's well documented. What does a keyboard have to do with it?

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

Narrow minded don't you think?

Are Breathatarians odd or a cult? Should our leaders only consume
orange juice? You tell me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 9, 6:30*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Joseph Smith wrote:
[...]

What is odd about storing a years worth of food? I'm not Mormon but I
do a bit of prepping myself. In fact, a lot of Preppers aren't Mormons
and quite a few are not even right wingers.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

As bad as the crude language guy? And the people who tell
falsehoods?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Sheesh, I was ready to step in on your side but what's the
use. You
are getting as bad as the rest.

Hopefully you were just joking tho.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

What position are we discussing? I thought we were
discussing the elected representative position of President
of the United States.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business.
The man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world,
period!

Can you name anyone running that does deserve to be the
leader of the
free world? What does "deserve" have to do with it anyway?

-C-

please vote for me Loredana Popescu Electronics Repair 0 July 21st 09 03:22 PM
Please could you vote for me.. oharea01 UK diy 20 February 27th 08 04:50 PM
vote [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 16th 06 03:01 PM
MORMON IS A CULT. Oscar_Lives Home Repair 33 January 7th 06 04:58 AM