Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Surprise!! Another debate, another biased moderator

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ump-pence.html
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 03:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ump-pence.html

The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

Chris Wallace moderate the third debate. He has
a reputation for being even handed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:25:02 -0700, T wrote:

{cross posted troll groups snipped]

Chris Wallace moderate the third debate. He has
a reputation for being even handed.

His father (Mike) visited our prison camp to speak to criminals for 60
minutes. Didn't realize he was such a short person.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 05:25 PM, T wrote:
The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

The morning DJ admits to being a political junky. He's not overtly
political but makes enough random comments that he obviously leans left.
He said he watched 2 minutes of the debate, decided it was pure
bull****, and switched to a cooking show.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...
On 10/05/2016 03:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ump-pence.html

The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

Like the guy who moderated the first debate ... seems he's a registered
Republican.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 10/05/2016 08:56 PM, NotMe wrote:
"T" wrote in message ...
On 10/05/2016 03:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ump-pence.html

The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

Like the guy who moderated the first debate ... seems he's a registered
Republican.

Interesting. Did you see the hand signals he was using
with Hillary?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 22:56:29 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"T" wrote in message ...
On 10/05/2016 03:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ump-pence.html

The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

Like the guy who moderated the first debate ... seems he's a registered
Republican.

Registration means nothing. I am registered as a republican too but it
is just because I live in a closed primary state and my registration
is the only way I get to vote in the primary that elects most
constitutional officers.
I have not voted for the GOP candidate in a presidential election in
the last 28 years.
That does not even assume that there may be a business related reason
for that registration.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

rbowman has brought this to us :
On 10/05/2016 05:25 PM, T wrote:
The only surprise is why Republicans continue to use left
wing ideologues as moderators.

The morning DJ admits to being a political junky. He's not overtly political
but makes enough random comments that he obviously leans left. He said he
watched 2 minutes of the debate, decided it was pure bull****, and switched
to a cooking show.

It took me less than two minutes to see how it would go. Kaine acted
like a brat and the moderator's feeble attempts to stop his constant
interruptions were laughable. Pence soon realized that he had to be
more aggressive and do some interruptions himself.

Pence did much better than Kaine did IMO.

moderator N_Cook Electronics Repair 0 June 18th 13 08:15 AM
Thank You moderator. KG[_2_] Metalworking 3 October 23rd 11 01:26 AM
Is your opinion of landscaping trees biased by your thoughts on the lumber? Daniel H Woodworking 11 June 24th 05 07:39 PM
To the moderator C & M Woodworking 19 June 18th 05 01:29 PM
To Moderator General Lee UK diy 18 December 21st 04 01:07 AM