Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Spacing is so Important

Little Johnny was in school doing a test his teacher gave him. The kids
were told that no one was allowed to talk during the test. Suddenly
Johnny's pen broke, and he needed to tell the teacher. He walked up to
the chalk board, intending to write "My pen is Broke". But he did not
put a space between the words "pen" and "is". He was kicked out of
school after the teacher read these words, "My Penis Broke"......

The moral of this story is:
Always put spaces where they belong!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 2:39:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Little Johnny was in school doing a test his teacher gave him. The kids
were told that no one was allowed to talk during the test. Suddenly
Johnny's pen broke, and he needed to tell the teacher. He walked up to
the chalk board, intending to write "My pen is Broke". But he did not
put a space between the words "pen" and "is". He was kicked out of
school after the teacher read these words, "My Penis Broke"......

The moral of this story is:
Always put spaces where they belong!

The only space we should be concerned with is the space you wasted
with that post.

Outlet spacing desgnr[_2_] Home Repair 32 February 18th 10 05:11 PM
The important thing about travel in foreign lands is that it breaksthe speech habits and makes you blab less, and breaks the habitualspace-feeling because of different village plans and different landscapes. Itis less important that there are differe [email protected] Woodworking 2 March 5th 08 02:17 AM
Modulator PAL B/G 6.5 MHZ sound spacing to B/G 5.5 or 6 Mhz s. spacing [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 November 6th 06 11:49 AM
biscuit spacing fred Woodworking 2 August 26th 05 05:05 AM
joist spacing ? in2minds UK diy 6 May 19th 05 05:06 PM