Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Why Spacing is so Important

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 2:39:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Little Johnny was in school doing a test his teacher gave him. The kids
were told that no one was allowed to talk during the test. Suddenly
Johnny's pen broke, and he needed to tell the teacher. He walked up to
the chalk board, intending to write "My pen is Broke". But he did not
put a space between the words "pen" and "is". He was kicked out of
school after the teacher read these words, "My Penis Broke"......

The moral of this story is:
Always put spaces where they belong!

The only space we should be concerned with is the space you wasted
with that post.