Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Where dogs own the streets... 9,000 roam Dallas...

Send the register letter to your Legislators to stop feeding Dogs
I do not think that Hungry Dog will be roaming the streets!!!!

"burfordTjustice" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:08:48 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
Lock and load!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html

We had packs of wild dogs roaming Fairmount Park in Philadelphia some
years back. A pack harassed me once when I was taking a walk on lunch
break. Leader was making little dashes at me, snapping at my leg.
Landed a kick on him, and the problem went away for the moment.... but
clearly not a trivial concern.

Somewhere I read that, in some far-northern city, certain people with
dog sled teams would turn the team loose during summer months in order
to save on dog food. .... Accordingly, in that city, unleashed dogs
were shot on sight.

Maybe an annual dog-hunting season?

BBQ dog is delicious!