Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Powered Brad Nailer

I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to
work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller
what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to a deceased
relative and he acquired this stuff, but knew nothing about it.

There is no brand name on the tool, so I can not look it up. How do I
determine what size and type of brads to buy for it?

---

Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden
without the written consent of the owner. Websites (such as
Homeownershub) who reproduce these messages without permission, WILL BE
PROSECUTED!

/) (\
.-._((,~~.))_.-,
`-. @ @ ,-'
/ ,o--o. \
( ( .__. ) )
) `----' (
/ \
/ \
/ \

PAINTED COW

Posted to alt.home.repair

I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to
work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller
what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to a deceased
relative and he acquired this stuff, but knew nothing about it.
There is no brand name on the tool, so I can not look it up. How do I
determine what size and type of brads to buy for it?

Have you looked to see if there are still a few nails left in the brad
nailer magazine? Or maybe in the storage case if it came with one. If so,
you can take them out and match them up at the store.

Otherwise, is there a model number or serial number on the nailer
somewhere? Most manufacturers have their own numbering system, so that
might help identify it.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com