Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Air Powered Brad Nailer

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:11:47 -0400, wrote:

I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to
work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller
what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to a deceased
relative and he acquired this stuff, but knew nothing about it.

There is no brand name on the tool, so I can not look it up. How do I
determine what size and type of brads to buy for it?

Have you ever heard the phrase "buyer beware?" Apparently not.