Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_9_] FrozenNorth[_9_] is offline

Default Air Powered Brad Nailer

On 2016-09-24 1:11 PM, wrote:
I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to
work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller
what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to a deceased
relative and he acquired this stuff, but knew nothing about it.

There is no brand name on the tool, so I can not look it up. How do I
determine what size and type of brads to buy for it?

Most brads are 1 1/2 or 1 5/8 inches, anything smaller is usually called
a pin nailer. I would start with those two sizes, if there is a lot of
slop once the brads are loaded you can try something bigger.

I have a Bostich, but it takes Senco brads with no issues
--
Froz....