Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N.Carolina, Ohio

Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

Thats according to Fox News statewide likely voter polls conducted Sunday through Tuesday evenings.

Trump is helped by strong support from working-class white voters, while Clinton is hurt by a lackluster performance among younger voters and women.

Cough cough cough cough cough Hack Spit thud...

Not so long ago the democrats were say Clinton would
win by a 70-30 margin....what happened??

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

My understanding is that he needs 3 critical states to get the numbers
to win..... Pennsylvania among them. .... i.e. if he does not win
Pennsylvania, he does not win the election.

Have I got it right?
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 9/22/2016 8:34 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

My understanding is that he needs 3 critical states to get the numbers
to win..... Pennsylvania among them. .... i.e. if he does not win
Pennsylvania, he does not win the election.

Have I got it right?

Who knows? I'd heard commentary that only two presidents have lost Ohio
and yet been elected to office: FDR (?) and JFK.
Could be that PA is yet another "must have win" buy. . .

Hold your nose and vote one of the two stinkers!

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:34:28 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground
states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

My understanding is that he needs 3 critical states to get the numbers
to win..... Pennsylvania among them. .... i.e. if he does not win
Pennsylvania, he does not win the election.

Have I got it right?

Up 5 today....cough cough cough cough Hack Spit Thud
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:34:28 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

My understanding is that he needs 3 critical states to get the numbers
to win..... Pennsylvania among them. .... i.e. if he does not win
Pennsylvania, he does not win the election.

Have I got it right?

{cross posting troll groups snip]

I think what you are asking, is, a republican candidate has never won
the White House without winning Ohio.

Trump could win without Pennsylvania.

Now. "... To win the presidency, a candidate needs to get more than
50% of the electoral votes. Half of 538 is 269. Therefore, 270 votes
are needed to win."

If each only have 269, the election would be decided in the House
(with a republican majority) If I have it right.