Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:34:28 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
Donald Trump narrowly leads Hillary Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio.

My understanding is that he needs 3 critical states to get the numbers
to win..... Pennsylvania among them. .... i.e. if he does not win
Pennsylvania, he does not win the election.

Have I got it right?

{cross posting troll groups snip]

I think what you are asking, is, a republican candidate has never won
the White House without winning Ohio.

Trump could win without Pennsylvania.

Now. "... To win the presidency, a candidate needs to get more than
50% of the electoral votes. Half of 538 is 269. Therefore, 270 votes
are needed to win."

If each only have 269, the election would be decided in the House
(with a republican majority) If I have it right.