Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 94,391,000 Not In Labor Force...

'Army of Men' Out of Work...

As witnessed by the 24/7 posters here.....LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
'Army of Men' Out of Work...
As witnessed by the 24/7 posters here.....LOL

I've often wondered how you're able to spend so much time posting on this group. Don't you ever sleep? Or is there 12 people using your handle to post as much as you do?

How old are you?

Are you retired?

Do you get paid to post 24/7?

Are you disabled?

I agree with a lot of your post, but don't you have a life?

Get out in the fresh air, or out of your mothers basement, take a walk, read a book that isn't about politics, disconnect from the internet for a little while each day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/2/2016 6:31 PM, cowabunga dude wrote:

wrote:
'Army of Men' Out of Work...
As witnessed by the 24/7 posters here.....LOL

I've often wondered how you're able to spend so much time posting on
this group. Don't you ever sleep? Or is there 12 people using your
handle to post as much as you do?

How old are you?

Are you retired?

Do you get paid to post 24/7?

Are you disabled?

I agree with a lot of your post, but don't you have a life?

Get out in the fresh air, or out of your mothers basement, take a walk,
read a book that isn't about politics, disconnect from the internet for
a little while each day.

As mentioned in another thread, I k-f everyone who is consistently off
topic, even if I agree with him. Do not answer and I will not see
threads all starting with
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "frank says...

wrote:
'Army of Men' Out of Work...
As witnessed by the 24/7 posters here.....LOL

I've often wondered how you're able to spend so much time posting on
this group. Don't you ever sleep? Or is there 12 people using your
handle to post as much as you do?

How old are you?

Are you retired?

Do you get paid to post 24/7?

Are you disabled?

I agree with a lot of your post, but don't you have a life?

Get out in the fresh air, or out of your mothers basement, take a walk,
read a book that isn't about politics, disconnect from the internet for
a little while each day.

As mentioned in another thread, I k-f everyone who is consistently off
topic, even if I agree with him. Do not answer and I will not see
threads all starting with

Yet here you are... responding to a thread with in the subject line.

OOPS! You won't see this because I'm in your k-f ! You are a real funny
guy!

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN used his keyboard to write :
In article , "frank says...

wrote:
[...]

I'm sure he meant when a thread appears suddenly as if it is the start
of a new thread, but it has Re in the beginning of the subject line, he
won't see it. That would eliminate the Homeownershub posts for
instance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 02 Sep 2016 17:31:11 -0500
"cowabunga dude" wrote:

I've often wondered how you're able to spend so much time posting on
this group. Don't you ever sleep? Or is there 12 people using your
handle to post as much as you do?

How old are you?

Are you retired?

Do you get paid to post 24/7?

Are you disabled?

I agree with a lot of your post, but don't you have a life?

Get out in the fresh air, or out of your mothers basement, take a walk, read a book that isn't about politics, disconnect from the internet for a little while each day.

94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force... burfordTjustice Home Repair 14 July 9th 16 09:39 PM
Cheap labor... John Grossbohlin[_4_] Woodworking 8 May 31st 15 05:13 PM
Labor Day Guv Bob Home Repair 26 September 5th 14 10:13 PM
O/T: Free Labor Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 9 June 24th 11 07:12 PM
cheap labor Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 1 March 7th 08 05:02 AM