Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Killer in grisly home invasion goes from death row to six lifeterms

what a bunch of horse **** provided to all
by the girlie ass liberals/democrats.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
what a bunch of horse **** provided to all
by the girlie ass liberals/democrats.
http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

My old bosses boyfriend talked about prison like he thought it was a resort community. My old boss was a man.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Per burfordTjustice:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

This probably means that I am not a Nice Person... but if somebody did
something like that to my own family, the last thing I would want is for
the perps to be killed.

When somebody is killed, their troubles are over.

OTOH, I would want their troubles to have just begun.

OTOOH, killing them would be kinder to me because then I would not waste
the rest of my life making sure....
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:20:02 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

This probably means that I am not a Nice Person... but if somebody did
something like that to my own family, the last thing I would want is
for the perps to be killed.

When somebody is killed, their troubles are over.

OTOH, I would want their troubles to have just begun.

OTOOH, killing them would be kinder to me because then I would not
waste the rest of my life making sure....

Killing them also means you do not have to pay all their expenses
for the rest of their life...but they should be killed in the same
manner as their victim.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/28/16 10:28 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:20:02 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

This probably means that I am not a Nice Person... but if somebody did
something like that to my own family, the last thing I would want is
for the perps to be killed.

When somebody is killed, their troubles are over.

OTOH, I would want their troubles to have just begun.

OTOOH, killing them would be kinder to me because then I would not
waste the rest of my life making sure....

Killing them also means you do not have to pay all their expenses
for the rest of their life...but they should be killed in the same
manner as their victim.

Multiple studies have shown, given the requirement of SCOTUS from the
initial hearing through to strapping them to the gurney, it is actually
cheaper to go with life w/o parole.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:04:35 -0400
"Kurt V. Ullman" wrote:

On 7/28/16 10:28 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:20:02 -0400
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/killer-...ix-life-terms/

This probably means that I am not a Nice Person... but if somebody
did something like that to my own family, the last thing I would
want is for the perps to be killed.

When somebody is killed, their troubles are over.

OTOH, I would want their troubles to have just begun.

OTOOH, killing them would be kinder to me because then I would not
waste the rest of my life making sure....

Killing them also means you do not have to pay all their expenses
for the rest of their life...but they should be killed in the same
manner as their victim.

Multiple studies have shown, given the requirement of SCOTUS from the
initial hearing through to strapping them to the gurney, it is
actually cheaper to go with life w/o parole.

Screw all that.
Conviction
One appeal within a year.
Executed in same manner as victim.
Done in 18 months.
No taxpayer money for lawyers after
one appeal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Killing them also means you do not have to pay all their expenses
for the rest of their life...but they should be killed in the same
manner as their victim.

Multiple studies have shown, given the requirement of SCOTUS from the
initial hearing through to strapping them to the gurney, it is actually
cheaper to go with life w/o parole.

I can't speak for studies, but can say, one day a correctional officer
will make a mistake -- crooks police themselves.

The same mistakes can get a correctional officer killed.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:13:14 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

It is reported that it costs 20 to 30 thousand each year to keep someone
in prison. That is as much as some people make working.
A bullet costs less than a dollar,and rope is inexpensive and can be
used many times.

Bill the family for the cost of the bullet. Penny saved is a penny
earned.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/28/2016 11:04 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:

Killing them also means you do not have to pay all their expenses
for the rest of their life...but they should be killed in the same
manner as their victim.

Multiple studies have shown, given the requirement of SCOTUS from the
initial hearing through to strapping them to the gurney, it is actually
cheaper to go with life w/o parole.

My only objection to capital punishment is the cost. They get mandatory
appeals at taxpayer expense.

The proper way is to put the electric chair in the courtroom and have
the prisoner strapped in when the verdict is read. Guilty? Pull the
switch and be done.