Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OFFICIAL NOTICE!

I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 7:12:04 PM UTC-5, Moderator wrote:
I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod

Smokers have a right to speak too. They also have a right to inhale the byproducts of combustion of anything they want to. They're drug addicts who are addicted to a natural insecticide produced by tobacco plants and they can't help themselves. An insidious drug and tobacco industry have an unbreakable hold on them. I support their right to destroy their OWN body as long as they harm only themselves. I avoid smokers and the places they congregate because I'm very allergic to the smoke which makes me terribly ill.

I support the right of any ADULT to destroy their OWN mind and body any way they wish to as long as they harm only themselves. I don't think there should be any laws against any substance(drug) or activity an ADULT may become involved with that could kill them. I would like to see dumbass insurance for adults involved in any risky behavior. I imagine that's what high taxes on tobacco could be used for. ^_^

And then there are the fat people....

[8~{} Uncle Taxing Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8:12:04 PM UTC-4, Moderator wrote:
I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod

great, how about moderating the smokers, since they lack common sense and put not only their own lives at risk, but others like kids
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/6/16 6:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

always knew you were a liberal at heart
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
[...]

Wrong spelling you idiot, it's Libertarian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Conservative Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2016 07:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Smokers and fatties are bankrupting healthcare.

http://stateofobesity.org/healthcare-costs-obesity/

As an overtaxedpayer, I should not have to subsidize a bunch of fat-assed useless stinky smokers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 3:29:19 AM UTC-5, Taxed To Death wrote:
[...]

We need "Fat People Control" to stop all the deaths which exceed gun deaths.. We must limit plate and drink size in order to knock out the fat. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/6/2016 6:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Smokers have a right to speak too. Just look at me; I'm a big fat pole smoker.

[8~{} Uncle "Pole-Smoker" Monster

LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2016 3:29 AM, Taxed To Death wrote:

Smokers and fatties are bankrupting healthcare.

OTOH, they're saving Social Security a lot of money by dying sooner.

As an overtaxedpayer, I should not have to subsidize a bunch of
fat-assed useless stinky smokers.

1. You are not overtaxed. Not by any rational measure.
2. As a member of society, you get one vote, but you might be
outvoted. Deal with it, or move to a desert island and set up your own
one-person nation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/6/2016 7:11 PM, Moderator wrote:
I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod

This reminds me of a favorite joke: If you smoke after sex, you did it
too fast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/16 11:10 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/7/2016 3:29 AM, Taxed To Death wrote:

Smokers and fatties are bankrupting healthcare.

OTOH, they're saving Social Security a lot of money by dying sooner.

As an overtaxedpayer, I should not have to subsidize a bunch of
fat-assed useless stinky smokers.

1. You are not overtaxed. Not by any rational measure.
2. As a member of society, you get one vote, but you might be outvoted.
Deal with it, or move to a desert island and set up your own one-person
nation.

There are a couple of studies suggesting a net financial plus (in other
words, costs of healthcare are less than the costs of living, although
some of that
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2016 11:10 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/6/2016 7:11 PM, Moderator wrote:
I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod

This reminds me of a favorite joke: If you smoke after sex, you did it
too fast.

That explains the char marks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/6/16 9:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I support the right of any ADULT to destroy their OWN mind and body any way they wish to

as long as they harm only themselves. I don't think there should be
any laws against any

substance(drug) or activity an ADULT may become involved with that
could kill them. I would

like to see dumbass insurance for adults involved in any risky
behavior. I imagine that's

what high taxes on tobacco could be used for. ^_^

And then there are the fat people....

[8~{} Uncle Taxing Monster

always knew you were a liberal at heart

Wrong spelling you idiot, it's Libertarian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Conservative Monster

right, a libertarian that supports new taxes on peoples personal choices