Posted to misc.rural,alt.video.dvd,alt.walmart,alt.politics,alt.home.repair

Default *** OFFICIAL NOTICE ***

Damnit, I just got this notice by email and thought I better pass it
on. I was looking forward to Christmas but it's too late now.

*** OFFICIAL NOTICE ***

Posted directly from the Whitehouse.

Announced, Friday - December 26, 2006

For those of you planning to celebrete Christmas this coming Monday,
we are sorry to announce that Christmas is over. Due to an unknown
flaw in the calendar, which was just discovered by the Bush
administration, We have determined that Christmas was yesterday, and
it's over now. If you are still christmas shopping, you must stop
now. If you are planning to travel, please cancel your flights and
return to your jobs immediately. Santa Claus was just notified and
has cancelled his flight. If you bought christmas gifts, please
return them to the store of purchase immediately this coming Monday.
Prepare to spend many hours in very long lines, and be forwarned that
the US economy will collapse as soon as all these gifts are returned.
But lets set the record straight, you can NOT give Christmas gifts
AFTER Christmas, or you may be charged with fraud under penalty of
law. (just like those tags on your pillow)

Merry Belated Christmas
Christmas is over.

(New Years will proceed as planned, but please check back to determine
what date it will be celebrated.)

--- IMPORTANT ---
Please pass this message on to everyone you know.

* DO NOT REMOVE THIS MESSAGE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW *

The United States of America Department of Calendar Maintenance
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default *** OFFICIAL NOTICE about 13 steppers ***

who are you kiddin, you are a 13 stepper
the one who preys on the weak newbies just so you can get laid.
then they sober up and you move on to the next one.
don't they call them sponsors?

wrote in message
snipped the stupid email from the 13 stepper

Posted to misc.rural,alt.video.dvd,alt.walmart,alt.politics,alt.home.repair

The Walmart near me doesn't have smoke pouring out of the windows so I
guess this thing must have flopped.