Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX ZZyXX is offline

Default OFFICIAL NOTICE!

On 7/6/16 6:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 7:12:04 PM UTC-5, Moderator wrote:
I hereby officially declare this news group is now non-smoking.

-Mod

Smokers have a right to speak too. They also have a right to inhale the byproducts of

combustion of anything they want to. They're drug addicts who are
addicted to a natural

insecticide produced by tobacco plants and they can't help themselves.
An insidious drug

and tobacco industry have an unbreakable hold on them. I support their
right to destroy

their OWN body as long as they harm only themselves. I avoid smokers
and the places they

congregate because I'm very allergic to the smoke which makes me
terribly ill.

I support the right of any ADULT to destroy their OWN mind and body any way they wish to

as long as they harm only themselves. I don't think there should be
any laws against any

substance(drug) or activity an ADULT may become involved with that
could kill them. I would

like to see dumbass insurance for adults involved in any risky
behavior. I imagine that's

what high taxes on tobacco could be used for. ^_^

And then there are the fat people....

[8~{} Uncle Taxing Monster

always knew you were a liberal at heart